Registered user since Tue 27 Jan 2015
Name: Gary Leavens
Bio: I am a Professor, and Chair of the University of Central Florida’s Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Computer Science division.
Research Interests: Programming and specification language design and semantics, formal methods (program specification and verification), aspect-oriented languages, object-oriented languages, distributed languages, type theory, programming methodology, software engineering, information assurance, computer science education.
Affiliation: University of Central Florida
Personal website: http://www.eecs.ucf.edu/~leavens/
SPLASH 2015 Activities
- SPLASH 2012 General Chair in Steering Committee for SPLASH 2015
- Committee Member in Organizing Committee for SPLASH 2015 Demos
- Session Chair of 11. Programming Language Design (part of SPLASH 2015 OOPSLA)
- Author of DS Invited Keynote Talk II: Lessons and Stories from My Career within the Doctoral Symposium-track in SPLASH 2015
- Committee Member in Organizing Committee for SPLASH 2015 Doctoral Symposium
- Committee Member in External Review Committee for SPLASH 2015 OOPSLA
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile