Registered user since Mon 13 Oct 2014
Name: Éric Tanter
Bio: I am a Full Professor at the University of Chile and a member of the PLEAID laboratory, which is dedicated to research on new software development techniques.
Affiliation: University of Chile, Chile
Personal website: http://pleiad.cl/people/etanter
Research interests: Programming and Programming Languages: design, semantics, implementation, analysis, type systems software modularity and adaptability objects, functions, aspects, reflection, meta-programming, concurrency, distribution, mobility.
SPLASH 2015 Activities
- Author of Gradual Certified Programming in Coq within the DLS-track in DLS 2015
- Author of Customizable Gradual Polymorphic Effects for Scala within the OOPSLA Artifacts-track in SPLASH 2015
- Author of Customizable Gradual Polymorphic Effects for Scala within the OOPSLA-track in SPLASH 2015
- Committee Member in Program Committee for SPLASH 2015 OOPSLA
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile